Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hello Summer | Scraptures GDT

Hello Friends,

I have another reveal with the July Scraptures Kit today! Creating with some GELATOS as ink plats, Bo Bunny Stamps and Simple Stories - i Heart Summer Collection. 




not having diecuts and stickers is making this a bit of a challenge for me, but i 'm enjoying it! It's making me think outside the box and how to use the supplies given to me.

I'll have another project to showcase at the end of July and hope you're enjoying your summer!

Hubby and i went on a little hiking trip yesterday and visited a little Fishing Village called ALMA. It's about an hour and 30 min from our home and we had a great time. Love those Nature Hikes!


Thanks for reading today!
If you want to see more pics of our hike and what i'm up to please come visit me on my instagram feed  http://instagram.com/kristined


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio