Monday, October 10, 2011

Connected & Nate

I was entertained by my bestie Stephie last week. She's from Halifax and I from Quispamsis, and she was here on business. We managed to get together 3 nights last week and scrapbook from 8pm until Midnight each night. It was a blast!!! I wish we could do this more often, it seems that I scrapbook quite a bit with her by my side. I miss her, we have a great time together.

I finished 3 pages but 2 I will share with you tonight - the other wasn't photographed too well ...
I took pictures of my layouts outside today but it seems I had too much shadowing going on.. anyhoo these 2 aren't too bad.

The first is a picture of my nieces.. they are sisters and really best friends. I had a hard time finding a title but Stephie suggested Connected... and I used it ;-)

The papers used for this layout " Connected "
was Bella Blvd - Finally Fall Collection.
***************

this next layout is my little nephew, Nate.
He's soooo cute! Look at those eyes... he's gonna be a charmer ;-)
he's approx 4 months old in this picture and of course
the Bella Blvd Oh Boy Papers were Just Perfect!!!



Yes, lately I've had a "Thing" for Bella Blvd. I am in Love with the colors, so bright and cheery and the stickers, chipboard, alphas are just too good not to use for my pages.

Thanks for reading and I should have another page or two for you tomorrow ;-)
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio