Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More Minis!

YES, I started creating with paper again! It's been a while and a good break it was. At the last crop I attended I created this mini album and really enjoyed it.... and decided maybe I could start creating mini albums again and provide them as kits. So Tanya at LCOM encouraged my decision and voila.... I'm playing again!

I created 2 mini albums that will be sold as kits on the LCOM website tomorrow morning.
Both are really adorable and I am quite pleased with the results.If you are interested in mini albums then take a peek ---

A Boy's Life
was created with Crate Paper - Toy Box,
Measures 6x6 and Totally Cute!

Pretty Little Sweetie

was also created using Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe
it Measures 5x7 and so girlie .. I love it!

I will also have on the site a preorder option if you are interested in next month's kit
( I'll be using Jillibean Soup - Dutch Mustard Soup )

- i have no official release date for the mini albums since i dislike working with deadlines...
so as i finish them i'll post them here and the LCOM forum to let you know they are ready!

They are priced quite reasonable and often times you'll have extra supplies to create more pages or a layout ;-)

Thanks for dropping by!!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio