Saturday, September 11, 2010

Libby Lou!

I am so fortunate! Libby lets me play with her blog decor pretty much as I wish and the bonus is... she designs the digi elements! I woke up this morning to find a new kit by Libby called Aquiver with Ebullience.

Well if you are like me who'd say WHAT? What the heck does that title mean .. it means means to be overflowing with excitement. The funny thing is the minute I saw this digi kit I had a GOTTA HAVE IT mood! I was overflowing with Excitiement!! Too funny ;-)

So I hurried and created this banner for Libby's Blog ...

I love these colors, and those flowers are Fabulous! It kind of reminds me of a Bo Bunny paper collection from last fall... called Kitchen Spice

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio