Friday, February 19, 2010

Date Night - TPP Reveal

Good Morning
I have another layout to show you using this awesome February Kit from the Paper Passion.
This layout is called "Date Night" and the photo is of my parents enjoying a Dinner Cruise in Florida! Yes they are a bit red in the face from a few hours on the beach, and a few drinks ;-)



I used the Core'dinations Cardstock with this page -
I first sanded over a chipboard heart and then sanded over the entire sheet.
I hope your enjoying the February Kit reveals so far and I have 1 more layout to showcase for you next week!
I am still sick with a cough and now a sore lower back.. but getting better. I've also had a check up from the doctor and a sick note for work. I'll be fine ;-)
Have a fabulous weekend!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio