Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just Us - Mini Album

I am excited to show you my latest project!
I was invited to create this sweet mini album kit for Tanya @ Let's Capture Our Memories.

As most of you know I love mini album and truly enjoy creating them. They are a great keepsake to showcase tons of little pictures and great for gifts too!
I was more than happy when Tanya asked me to create a mini album for February using some Lilybee Design Papers.

I chose a "Love" theme since Valentine's Day is just around the corner.
I called this mini album "Just Us"




Since Mini Albums are so versatile you could do the same project with your own theme such as - Birthday, Anniversary, A Date Night, or anything else you wish.

This mini is created with a Maya Road Chipboard Album measuring only 4" x 4" ... Cute as can be! I used tons of glimmer mist, a little bling, some flowers and a few 3" and 2" photos of hubby and I.

Interested in creating this mini album? Simply CLICK HERE to purchase!

Add in your comment section of your purchase that you saw this on my blog and get a bonus!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio