Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My Favorite Magazine!

I am certainly one to collect any type of Scrapbooking Magazine, for some reason I love them! Over time I have been a frequent buyer of Creating Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooks, Scrapbook Etc, and Scrapbook Trends - add a few other single issues here and there. BUT ... over the past few months I haven't been purchasing as much of the US publications cause I felt a little ... non inspired with them. I browsed online to see what other magazines were available out there, and BINGO! I found a magazine that I am in TOTAL love with!!!



Histoires de Pages offers me something DIFFERENT. Published in France, tons of ideas, different pages with a style I am so in love with.. a FREESTYLE, or a KAWAII style maybe as Vanessa Colant would say. It has beautiful sketches, mini albums, fabulous pages and so much more. The magazine cost about 20$ CAD once it's shipped from France.

that's your inspiration for today!
I have a mini album finished with OA papers just waiting to be posted ....

HAPPY CANADA DAY! We are off to visit family today for a picnic and pictures!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio