Saturday, April 04, 2009

A Long Week & Fast!

I am so happy this week is over. What a long week! Both hubby and I are sooo tired tonight. It's Saturday and normally we enjoy doing our own thing - he watches hockey while I scrapbook. Tonight ... it's 850pm and I am literally ready for bed! I am pooped.

The only thing keeping me awake right now is knowing that VIN DIESEL is in Theatres! LOL...
Ok.. i dont know about you .. but I personally think he is H*O*T!
Have you seen the trailer for his new movie ... Fast and Furious..? I can't wait to see this

here is a peek



Ok. I am off to soak in the jacuzzi for 20 minutes, have some ice cream and I shall try and scrapbook for an hour or two!

Tomorrow is our first reveal for TEAM G at Creative Scrappers!!! Make Sure you drop by to visit the team members and some awesome layouts!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio