Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Sending you some hugs on this day of love!!!
Hubby got me a beautiful assortment in this planter, I can't wait to see it in full bloom!


I had a scrap block this week, and for some reason nothing was coming to me. I was really frustrated and last night I just took the plunge and started a layout of hubby and I for Valentine's Day. It's not perfect and I probably could have done a bit more to it, but overall I am happy with it.



I also created a little page about Eddie. My Prince Charming!!! haha... I am so lucky to have such a wonderful little fur friend. Especially one that Loves posing for me!




Imagine the chaos ... yes, this is part of my stash of Ribbon! All thrown in together in shoe box.



I got fed up yesterday and started organizing. So today My ribbon is stored in my photo box, all sorted and ready for use!

I'm off to enjoy some breakfast bagel and tea, maybe watch a little tv.
Sending you some {love}
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio