Friday, August 26, 2016

Love This Girl | Jillibean Soup

The Jillibean Soup design team recently had the opportunity to create with Nicole Nowosad's cut files from her shop - Just Nick. I selected a simple background file called Funky Striped Background. 
I was able to use some small strips of scrap papers and create this awesome page. I love all the colors and patterns and that cute picture of my sister and her daughter was perfect too. My niece is growing up so fast it makes me sad. I just want her to be little forever!
 




http://justnick.myshopify.com/collections/all/products/funky-striped-background?variant=21991538695


 Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Healthy Hello:  Hint of Hello, Jar of Jambo, Bite of Bonjour, Aged Aloha, Herbed Hola, Cup of Ciao, Bite Sized Bits;
Coordinating Stickers:  Healthy Hello;
Pea Pod Parts: Healthy Hello;
Embellishments: Wood Veneers Healthy Hello;
Tag You're It: Oh Snap

Other: Sewing Machine, Twine, Cardstock, Tiny Attacher, Just Nick Cut File 

 For more great projects visit 
Jillibean Soup | BLOG FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM


Thanks for reading today!
 
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio