Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2015 | A New Journey

I can honestly say that I'm more than happy 2014 is done today. It wasn't the best year of my life - but for sure it was a memorable year, one of lessons, of crying for hours, of learning to love myself first, of growing older, of asking for help when i needed it, of knowing that i'm not alone and being happy is important.

I know everyone has struggles, some more than others. I have watched someone I love fall apart this year - mentally and physically. I know that things happen for a reason, sometimes good and sometimes just so we can grow from their experiences.

Today December 30th, after almost 2 years of " hell " i can say that things are now much more positive and moving towards new beginnings and a new life.
My husband and I have selected our " One Little Word " for 2015 and it's quite fitting.



We are starting a new journey together - so far the past 30 days have been wonderful and I'm looking forward to more of those days with him.  I've just purchased a bracelet for myself which is fitting --  from Ashley Bridget  I'll wear this as a reminder of what was and what is ahead.



  Have you selected your OLW for 2015? Ali Edwards is such as inspiration - if you'd like to know more about her One Little Word project CLICK HERE.

Wishing YOU a wonderful 2015


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio