Thursday, August 21, 2014

Happy Halloween | Simple Stories

It's no secret, I love Halloween paper collections. One of my favorites ;-) I'm not sure if this the colors, the ghosts and goblins.. i just find it so easy to create pages and this little mini album. I used the latest Simple Stories collection - Frankie & Friends, tons of diecuts and pop dots and some Therm-O-Web Glitter Dust <<< AWESOME STUFF!

My mini album is quite easy to create and was inspired by Leanne Allinson's mini album posted on the Jillibean Blog yesterday.




You can see on this next photo the Glitter Dust sprinkles on my diecuts and papers. It's a bit sticky but not excessive, and dries in a matter of minutes and no real smell. LOVE THIS STUFF!!









There you have it! How cute is that? Love those little diecuts and bright colors.

This wasn't part of a design team project but more of a fun mini album for me to enjoy and use up some of my Frankie & Friends Products. 

 

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio