Thursday, April 03, 2014

Remember, Laugh | Paper Camellia

Hello Friends!

It's time for a new Paper Camellia Sketch Challenge!
Have you been enjoying the previous sketches? Getting some inspiration from our designers?

This is the April Sketch, created with a bit of simplicity and straight lines.
I love blocks lately and this sketch is no exception.


I used a photo of my friends and I at a crop last October. It was a great time - we laughed, cried and had so many great stories to share. The title i selected for this layout is exactly that... REMEMBER, LAUGH.
the Laugh was cut out from the Chickaniddy Gold foil papers and my silhouette die cut machine.





Enjoy the sketch and let's see those layouts ;-)


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio