Wednesday, November 17, 2010

3 Scrappy Boys Reveal

I am a guest designer this month at 3 Scrappy Boys and I was lucky enough to play with this yummy kit -->


I was at a crop on Saturday and I brought this kit with me and completed 4 layouts with it! I still have tons of papers left and very pleased with the selection. It's like 3 kits in one ;-) I also love the extra bag of embellies with flowers, buttons, and brads -- so fun!!!

here are my layouts --
I kind of goofed on the title for this one... i don't think the stitches on the title are the best... but it's done ... ;-P






As you can probably tell I am loving the little banners, and my ink spots! heee!!!
The papers used were Lily Bee, American Crafts, and Bella Blvd.

Thanks for peeking and come join us at 3SB!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio