Thursday, April 17, 2014

Uncle Day | Jillibean Soup

Hello Friends! 
I'm sharing my latest layout created for Jillibean Soup. It's called Uncle Day! We had my nieces visit in March and they both loved jumping, dancing, and playing around with Uncle Steve. Marissa wanted an entire day dedicated to Uncle Steve and she called it UNCLE DAY! That's where my title came from ;-) 

I used some Placemats for my background and it's so much fun to incorporate bits and scraps of papers into this format of scrapbooking. have you tried?! 






Uncle Day by Kristine Davidson

Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Kraft Cardstock
Patterned Paper: Cold Avocado Soup/Fresh Orange Juice, Half a Clove of Garlic, Chopped Green Onions Soup
Coordinating Cardstock Stickers: Cold Avocado Soup/ Label Stickers, Shape Stickers
Pea Pod Parts Diecuts: Cold Avocado Soup
Stampables: Chevron Mini Bags
Placemats: Kraft Simple Circles
Beanboard Thin Chip Alphas: Grilled Gray

Other: Twine, Cardstock, Silhouette Cameo, Sewing machine

Thanks for stopping by today!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio