Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy Love | Creative Scrappers

Hello and Happy CS Reveal day! it's time for sketch 266 today. It was an awesome reveal today -- if you want to see more you can visit Creative Scrappers.


This is the page I created - HAPPY LOVE 
My nieces last summer - really making believe they love each other as i click a photo of them, but in reality I know they do Love each other!! I used the Simple Stories - Homespun Collection for this layout and of course if you participate in the sketch challenges this month you can win an awesome prize from SCRAPTASTIC! 






Simple Stories - Homespun Collection Kit
Fundamentals Stickers / Expressions Stickers / Decorative Brads / Chipboard Stickers
Bits & Pieces / Insta-Squares

 Hope you enjoyed my reveal for sketch 266 - now let's see yours!



Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio