Sunday, April 06, 2014

A Few Cards | Paper Camellia

Hello Friends!

I would like to share two card I created with the Paper Camellia April Kit.
This first card is called XOX.
Just a card for everyday things... nothing says hello, sorry or miss you like a few XOXs. I added a few grey enamal dots, twine and pop dots to give my card a bit of dimension.


I also created a sketch for you to use as you wish for this card ;-)



This second card is Called Let's Go!
A great card to invite that special friend of yours on a weekend getaway or week long trip to California!
I used the globe, the post card and camera diecut for this card as they were just perfect for this themed card. I always love a little twine or ribbon on my cards so i added a bit of natrual twine to it.



thanks for stopping by today and hope your being inspired to create with the Paper Camellia April Kit ;-)
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio