Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Going Places | Paper Camellia

Hello Friends!

It's April 1st today! Were you fooled today? I actually pulled a little one and told my coworkers we were going to get some sunshine tomorrow and 14degrees! LOL.. That's funny ;-/ ( NOT! ) I'm over winter, tired of this snow and well I created this mini album of my trip to California - were it was sunny and over 14degrees!

This was created using the Paper Camellia April Kit and Add On Kit.


It was a great weekend in California and I wanted to document some of those fun memories I had with some friends . We took a tour from Anaheim to Hollywood and it was so much fun. We got to see so many great sites, and visited some iconic locations as well. The Holly wood sign, Chinese Theatre, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive and So Much more. 



Interested in creating your own mini album..

Come back tomorrow - i'll be sharing more creations !

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio