Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Little Dude | Creative Scrappers

Good Day friends,

It's reveal day at Creative Scrappers for sketch 265 and I'd like to share my layout with you.

A few weeks ago my sister and her kids came for a visit. Of course I took the opportunity to get a few new pictures. Once I saw my nephew wearing a green and blue sweater I knew it was the perfect time to get a photo of him so i could use some Simple Stories - A Charmed Life. 
My Husband had a pair of sunglasses and I asked him to remove the lenses - A fun photo prop for some kids NOT wanting to take pics!

This layout is called My Lucky Dude!


 



 This is the sketch for the CS reveal and Hopefully you can play! 


________________________________________________________________

To Win a prize from Scraptastic all you need to do is create a layout
and enter the challenges
using our inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 265-266.

Deadline to submit your layout is April 30th at Midnight EST
Visit Scraptastic Kits on Facebook / Blog / Shop

Thanks for stopping by today ;-)

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio