Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Snap Shots

After a few days of attending a Crop & Create Event in Moncton NB, I am finally getting some energy! Why is it that scrapbook crops make me so tired... like drained -- probably all the laughing? the scrapbooking? the chatting?! Dunno, but man it's like a 2 day hang over after such weekend ;-)) worth every minute!

I'll have more details on that when I get pictures emailed to me from a certainly someone in St. George NB! Yup.... Giggles.. hurry up! ;-)


In the mean time I will share 1 of 2 pages I completed on the weekend. This layout was for a sketch challenge - sketch designed by Becky Fleck / Page Maps

The theme of the contest is “Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something COOL” and your entry should feature a product or technique from each of those four categories. you can read more about our CC challenges HERE!


My Something old is my Glimmer Mist, My something new is the Paper Collection from jillibean Soup, Something borrowed is my twine and cardstock and my Cool is the little MLBOW ladybug Pin!

What a Blast!
I can't wait to share some pics with you... this is one of them

Talk soon!
K
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio