Saturday, April 07, 2012

My Favorite Munchkin

Remember yesterday I told you I felt Inspired!? Yes this is the layout I created on Thursday Night.. Love this collection by Echo Park - This & That Charming. Love the Colors and they were just perfect for this layout of my little furry friend Eddie.


The journaling says :
My Little Munchkin Poo
I have so many names for you
no matter what i call you
know that you are loved!

isn't that cute LOL.... he's such a good poser!
Thanks for dropping by!

10 comments:

  1. You worked those papers! EVERYthing is popping, I espically like the woodgrain and the corrugated pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page, Kristine!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK... When I grow up I wanna scrap just like you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh c'est beau!!
    J'ai acheté cette collection aussi, Echo Park font tellement de beaux papiers, c'est dur de résister :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh this is super cute! i love the colors on all of the papers..that greeny/blue is so nice!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout! I love the layering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful !!! i love papers ...
    Bizz

    ReplyDelete
  8. *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Carolina Artesanías Scrap

    hola
    estoy inaugurando un nuevo Blog de scrap
    con sorteo!!
    lindo post!
    buena semana
    cariños
    c@

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superbe vraiment magnifique !

    ReplyDelete