Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm SEXY

yup, that's not about me for sure ! Especially this morning ;-))

Last night i created a page using Creative Scrappers Sketch 205 and new Amy Tangerine papers I got a few weeks ago. I love love love the bright bold colors, and fun patterns.


I chose this title ---- I'm Sexy and I know it ---- cause all day yesterday I kept signing this song ---- so i thought why not create a page with that title... and this picture of my niece was perfect! I had to steal it from her facebook page but i'm sure she's ok with that ;-))





and if you don't know what song i'm referring to
... here is a video for you!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Bright, bold, and so much fun! Love that collection, I just made a layout with it, too, very fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute page and great sketch

    Jumped over from the blog post on scrapbook.com
    Love your blog
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun project! Love those bright colors, and your layout is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! love it! my four year old love this song and does the moments too lol so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome- I love that collection but I just wouldn't know what to do with it, lol- you've mastered it. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and so funny!! Love the colors and the TITLE is amazing!!!;))

    ReplyDelete