Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sneaks...

It's time for me to pack up my scrap supplies, get some new pictures printed and get ready for an awesome weekend with some scrappy chicks! It's CROP & CREATE Time!! Oh My goodness when this was first announced last year that CC was coming to New Brunswick I was so excited. The time is here!!! Joining the crew will be Jill from jillibean, Vicky Boutin, Leica Forrest, Beth from Xyron, Kathy Thompson, Kimber McGray, and Kelly Goree! Isn't that an awesome line up!
Want more info ... it's not too late to sign up ;-))

CLICK HERE

I was lucky enough to create 2 page kits for Let's Capture Our Memories
I played with some Cosmo Cricket and some Lilybee Design Papers
Here are a few sneak peeks of my layouts...
I didn't use anything fancy, just paper, diecut stickers, and twine!







if you are interested in the page kits, you can visit LCOM at the marketplace!

Time to go finish packing!
I'm a little excited, hopefully i don't get a speeding ticket tomorrow afternoon!!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio