Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cookie? Yes Please

Good Morning!

i'm happy to share another layout with you today ;-) This is layout 2 that I completed over the weekend. I am really in love with this paper collection from Simple Stories - it's called FABULOUS and for a reason -- it is!


Look at these fabulous stickers? Yup I actually used 2 of these. I have some left and a few scraps so for sure I'll have another page coming. It's one collection that I could use over and over again. For me, that's RARE!

this is my layout... of my niece enjoying a cookie on the front steps last summer. She's just too cute and often times does enjoy having her picture taken ;-) I called it Cookie! Sweet as a Sugar Cookie !!


So, i was scrappin with the girls over the weekend and Stephanie clearly pointed out that when i'm done with a layout - and have added my title... I SING MY TITLE! Too funny, but it's TRUE! When i've added all my little details, finishing touches and thickers stuck to my page .... i'll sing --- Sweet as a Sugar Cookie ------ She was Sweeeeeet as a Sugar Cookie! oh My... too funny ;-) Thanks Stephanie for pointing that out !

That's about it for today - i am currently working on a travel mini with Amy Tangerine goodies - hopefully i'll be able to share soon ;-)
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio