Monday, January 11, 2010

A Whimsy - Decorated!

I haven't scrapbooked in ages!!!

I really feel like I should just sit down and scrapbook instead of coming up with an excuse that I have no mojo.... Maybe today!

I've been playing online for the past few weeks ... Mafia Wars on Facebook.. ya I have ~ and if you are playing Add Me! I need more Mafia members lol!!!

~~~~~~

I have also been playing with Stephanie's Whimsy website and gave her a fresh new look for this new year! If you love embellies and enjoy them on your pages or as a collector - Like me CLICK HERE To visit her new logo and leave her a comment to win a set of her Sampler Packs! I got a bunch yesterday and can't wait to use them on my pages... or add them to my jar for inspiration ;-)


**************

ok... i have to say something .
.
.
I like >>>> !!!!! <<<<< I am not sure why.. but it seems like every sentence has to finish with !!!! ... I know, I know it's not appropriate in every sentence and it means i have a high pitch voiced filled with excitement.. well !!!! I do! ahhaha ( i failed English In High School .. Just so you know ! and Art Class too .. so there ;-P

too funny.. i am laughing by myself here this morning

Today I also Announce our new Design Team Members for Creative Scrappers ... Stay Tuned!

have a fabulous day

8 comments:

  1. YOU'RE SO FUNNY,FAILED ENGLISH AND ARTS ??!!! IF THEY COULD SEE YOU NOW !!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Failed English? Yikes! How about French, LOL!

    The Whimsy blog looks great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and my mojo seems to have gone bye-bye too - not good timing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, your punctuation isn't as bad as someone I know (a friend of a friend) that emails both me and our common friend. I've stopped reading her emails because it was getting on my nerves. All - yes, ALL - her sentences end with multiple exclamation points!!1!!!ONE!!1!EXCLAMATION POINTS ABUSE!!!1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha..you are too funny!
    saw the annoucement at Creative Scrappers :) thanks again for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I too suffer from !!!!...It is really bad... :)... oh and I suffer from doing ..... all the time too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tee hee!!!!! I am an exclamation point abuser as well!!!!!

    Love my blog and shop Sweets, you are the bestest!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete