Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mon Scrapbook - Reveal

This is my last layout using We R Memory Keepers - Merry and Bright Collection. I hope you've enjoyed and were able to get some inspiration from my cards, mini album and now my layout.






*****************************
Supplies
Papers & Cardstock
We R - Merry and Bright Tree Skirt Diecut
We R - Merry and Bright Whoville Glitter
We R - Merry and Bright Peppermint
Bazzill Cardstock

Embellishments
stickers: We R - Merry and Bright Embossed Sticker
Tag: We R - Merry and Bright Chipboard tags
Alphas: American Crafts - LAX Glitter
Brads: We R Merry and Bright

Others
Ink: Ranger Ink - Brown
Rub-ons: Bo Bunny
Twine

This is also my last project for Mon Scrapbook.
I had a fabulous time on the DT and wish them a Scrappy Success!

11 comments:

  1. What an adorable photo and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did with the brads on that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love that toothless grin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I really like this LO, it's gorgeous!! TFS!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my!!! love all the shimmery goodness! You rock K!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout Kristine. I didn't think I liked the colors of this collection, but seeing how you put them, I think I need to go out and buy these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toooo cute! Love the way you pieced it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful holiday layout..love the glittery ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete