Saturday, January 16, 2010

Snow Day - Mini Album

My reveal is today at MonScrapbook.com
I am excited to show you that YES I have been scrapbooking ;-)
I haven't completed a layout in ages, and in the past 30 days this is the only thing I have completed ( in scrapbooking!)

I love this cute little mini album!!
I first painted all the chipboard from the Basic Grey Mini Album
Added some glimmer mist on all my pages
a little shimmerz on my chipboard and diecuts
and placed everything on my mini


I hope you enjoy.. i think it's cute!





















**********************************
Matériel / Supplies

Papiers/Papers
Cosmo Cricket -
Jolly By Golly

Mediums/Media
Glimmer Mist - Marshmellow, Candy Apple Red, Forest Green
Shimmerz - Angel Wings

Embellissements / Embellishments

Stickers - Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly
Chipboard - Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly
Dew Drops - Clear

Other / Autres

Album - Basic Grey Scallop
Ficelle / Twine
Peinture / Paint: Folk Art - Magenta & Aqua


**************************

If you like this mini album
simply leave this comment below
>> I'd Love this Mini <<
( before Mon Jan 18th at 9pm EST )
and it could be yours!!!

I don't have a need for this mini
if you have kids that love the snow
this would be perfect!!!
Good Luck XOXO



11 comments:

  1. Awww ! Kristine this is just gorgeous !!! I wish I took more time to make mimi albums !!!
    >>I"D LOVE THIS MINI ALBUM !!!<<
    my boys would look so cute in it !! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very cute!
    >> I'd Love this Mini <<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your album is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd Love this Mini!

    It is super adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh.. that is the cutest mini album EVAH!!!!

    I have LOTS of winter pictures of my boys that would look so good in that...

    ... PICK ME!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love this mini!!

    It is fantastic Kristine! SUper adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooops, forgot...
    I'd LOVE this MINI! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. >> I'd Love this Mini <<

    That is one of the cutest little mini albums I think I have ever seen! I love the colours and the way you have put the pages together. Simply adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww this album is super sweet!! so generous of you to give it away!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. >> I'd Love this Mini <<
    Super cute. I was wondering what I would use glimmer mist on...now I know.

    ReplyDelete