Sunday, October 11, 2009

US 2 in Mexico

I had my dear friend Stephie over for a Friday Night Scrap n' Chat and we both finished a layout!
I just got my November issue of Histoires de page and in it is an awesome layout ( page 10 ) created by one of my scrappy favorites Elodie Touzet. Stephanie and I decided to scraplift the layout and create our own! ( I am sure she'll be posting hers on her blog soon! )


"US 2 in Mexico"


papers from JilliBean Soup!

Hubby's not feeling well today, he's taking an afternoon nap. I'm cleaning my scrap room and maybe I'll attempt another layout today!

Have a fabulous Sunday and Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Friends and Family!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pink and green together. Hope hubby gets better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kristine!! Happy Thanksgiving! Hope your hubby is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout K!!!
    Hope your hubby is feeling better soon:)
    Happy Thanksgiving to you!
    Can't wait to see another FAB layout:)

    ReplyDelete