Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I got Paper !!!

Ding Dong..... you have mail!

I got a wonderful package today filled with October Afternoon and Jillibean Soup! I can't wait to start playing ... the OA papers are amazing as usual - they never disappoint!
THis is the first I have seen of Jillibean Soup and I must say .. I am impressed and now i have to get one of each!!! I love the papers as background papers.. instead of cardstock WOWIE!!!

I got my goodies at The Paper Passion.. a Canadian Based online store and Very Impressive Selection of papers, Fabulous Prices - well below the norm for supplies and Superbe Service!
I got my box in 2 days !!!!!!!!!

Thank you Julie, Nicole and Vanessa for links to this fabulous online store!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Kristine. So happy you found your way to the store...now we have to help you find your way to the forum so we can get to know you better and get everyone to see your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool!!! I can't wait to see the creation you will do!!!

    I want to tell you tant I love the desing of you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! have to agree on the selection and prices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, I just ordered from them! I should get my stuff today.

    ReplyDelete