Friday, October 16, 2009

With Our Sunglasses

It's my turn for my reveal at MonScrapbook.com today!

My layout is called " With Our Sunglasses "
Hubby and I have probably a total of 20 or more pairs of sunglasses... (I have a few more than he does) The sun glasses he's wearing in this photo are his new Oakleys ... they are fabulous! A bit on the pricey side but soooooooo nice!


********************************

Papers - Cosmo Cricket - Earth Love
Alphas - American Crafts - Thickers Daiquiri

Are you a follower yet on the MonScrapbook blog?? Come On!!! I know you wanna!!!

- I am off work for the weekend and going to enjoy some quality time with my sister and nieces! I hope to be able to take atleast 1000 pictures!!!

Have a great weekend!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio