Sunday, October 25, 2009

Winter Fun

I can't believe I am scrappin Winter Pictures!
This is one that was taken by my mom last winter of Marissa & Megan playing in the snow.
Megan is 2 and Marissa is 6 ... SNOW much fun!!!





Love the nice pink and blue colors of the MME Winter Collection. I'll be using these papers again!!
I've been busy redecorating my scrap room.. i'll take a few pictures for you and showcase next weekend for you! I LOVE it!!!!

Enjoy your Sunday... it's the finale of So You Think You Can Dance Canada tonight !!!
Go Tara Jean!


7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous layout Kristine! Beautiful colours in this pp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, WOW!!!!
    I'm in LOVE!!
    Great layout SISTA!! Nice to see you scrappin' .... keep those gorgeous creations coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kristine..

    love this layout.. the pink and blue is so nice for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!!!!! Loving the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your layout,love your blog
    kiss from belgium
    nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors. It really flows with her mittens. :)

    ReplyDelete