Tuesday, March 19

Project Life | Up To March 18

yes, my Project Life is up to date ! I'm still creating on Saturday nights and often 30 min to an hour on a week night to play with paper. I'm still so loving the process and really happy to be using up some scraps and diecuts ;-) I try to take alteast one picture a day and printing those at home make it so much easier for me to be " caught up"

Here are a few of my latest pages --







I prefer to keep some journaling private, so these will show the pictures and soe embellishments i selected for my spreads.

I really LOVE studio calico's veneer shapes - they are my GO TO items!

Have you started PL yet? are you thinking about it?
I LOVE the process and sad I didn't get to start this years ago!
Totally recommend it ;-) Something I will cherish for years to come !!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed you've kept up with it! I can't even finish a December daily! Looks great sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOVE that you are keeping up with all of this and being able to add such amazing detail with all that journaling. You are rocking it!!!

    ReplyDelete