Sunday, March 17, 2013

I have a Winner and Pictures


Thank you all for your great comments about my sketchbook. I drew a name this morning from all entries, and CONGRATS to

MARGIE
http://scrappinmargie.blogspot.com/

Please email me with your address and i'll send off a sketchbook for you !
Thank you again ladies ;-)

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Hubby and I celebrated my 41st birthday yesterday.
We enjoyed cupcakes and went crazy buying Candy at the Freak Lunchbox.
Something really grown up! Had a great time ;-)



This picture was taken at the Freak Lunchbox in our city. Tons and Tons of candy.. some vintage, some crazy and for some reason i bought all kinds of candies that i'm really not a fan of! LOL... i should have bought some chocolate and gummy bears but instead i got .. hard candies.. BLECK.. although i ate them ;-)


This is the bowl i got, tons of black balls, boring licorice and what was i thinking!



This is me today, at 41. time for highlights in my hair cause i'm getting too many greys!  Also time to start taking vitamins and maybe lose 50 pounds!
Had a great day with hubby and relaxing night.


 

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. sounded like lots of fun...I too woulda got lots of gummi bears and maybe some lemon drops (I love hard candy and am one of those weird people who don't particularly like chocolate)....ps-aren't cupcakes so much better than cake??!!! We have a FAB place here in Elkridge that unfortunately is only a mile away from my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahooo! Emailed you :-) Those Cupcakes look yummy! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete