Friday, March 29, 2013

Furbabies | Printables

Last week I was asked by my dear friend Stephanie to create some journal tags for her Project Life Album. I had a digi kit in mind from Lliella Designs - that had tons of kitties. I Love the colors from this kit PURRFECTLY FUZZY, and of course the variety of kitties available. Aren't they cute?!


Today I can share those journal cards and diecuts with you.. i've been given permission from the designer that i can share them as FREEBIES for you!
So Download, and PRINT!
I would love to see what you create with them, wether it's your Project Life spread, Mini album or layout... please share!




have fun creating with them!
Hope you like ;-)

12 comments:

  1. OMG...I'm so downloading, thanks Kristine (and Steph!) These are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristine, these are simply adorable. You are so sweet to offer them away, I'm sure we'll be seeing them pop up all over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristine. Hope all is well your end. I just love these cute as pussy's. Thank you so much for the chance to download them. It is so nice of you. Hugs love. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way too cute. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG !!! i looove these ! thank you very much : these are perfect for the pages about my cat ! I share the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL?ref=hl and there : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these!!! We just adopted two of the cutest kittens and I can't wait to use these cards! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so adorable and I would love to have them in my collection but I am having problems with all of the links for downloading, when I get to the box website, I click n download but nothing happens - this happens with each of the links 😕
    I would really appreciate some help please.
    And thank you so much for your generosity and sharing these gorgeous designs with us.
    Cheers, Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristine, I just found your blog as I was browsing through the gallery at 2Ps before it closes. I love your projects and can't wait to return to your blog and check out more of them when I have more time! Love these printables...thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your Kittys♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh!! These are the cutest!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete