Sunday, March 31, 2013

Live Your Life | Layout

Happy Easter to you! I hope you all had a fabulous day ;-) Hubby and I were really lazy today. We went to bed at about 3am last night and watched a really bad movie. Have you seen This is 40? Probably one of the worst movies I've seen in a while. The beginning was great, but after like 20 min it was all arguing and screaming and really not good!!! Don't watch it ;-)
So today, Hubby and I enjoyed time together, watching TV and staying in our Jammies all day. It was nice !

I'm sharing a layout with you today, Since the Crop and Create event a week or so ago, i've had  great mojo!!! YOUPEEE... i'm so happy about that ;-)

I finished this page last week and had a different title for it, it was going to be Me @ 40, but i decided Me @ 40 should be something else, maybe a multi pic layout.. so i decided to just remove the title and change a few embellies and call it Live Your Life. The title fits, since this was a quick trip to Los Angeles in January 2013. I left on Friday morning at 5am and was home Monday night at 1am. It was so much fun to attend CHA with Nicole and visit Los Angeles and Surroundings.


I find that Bella Blvd just helps me get my mojo going. I think it's the bright colors not sure... But I do Love it! I used tons of products on this page from Elle's Studio, Bella Blvd, Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, and a few more ...

Here is a closer look.

I am so happy to see the sunshine again ;-)
I took this picture outside .. that's the reason for the shadows.

Thanks for visiting today, and enjoy your week! 

5 comments:

  1. Love this page Kristine! The layers are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the brightness of this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an AWESOME mix of patterned papers and colors! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Kristine. I just love your mad layering skills with such teeny tiny embellies. Really like the bright splatters perfectly placed. Looking forward to your me@40 layout.

    ReplyDelete