Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Favorite Memory

It's a great day to be Thankful!

I spent the weekend at my dear friend Stephanie's House this past weekend. I arrived Thursday night a little later than expected with a flight delay, but I arrived safely and greeted with open arms at the airport!  ( That was nice! )

Friday, Stephanie and I unpacked our Scrap Supplies and took over the dining room table for the next 3 days. It was awesome. I brought with me a few favorite paper collections and one of them was JILLIBEAN SOUP - Country Pumpkin Chowder

You all know I love Jillibean Soup, and these colors just screamed to me. I've had this picture of me and Eddie watching TV and enjoying a Chai Latte from January 2012. I never thought I would scrapbook this picture, but the mug matched the papers perfectly and well... I am so very thankful to have EDDIE in my life!
So.. my title is Favorite Memory, and my subtitle ... Give Thanks Every Day! 



I have many more layouts to share... so my blog will be active this week ;-)
Thank you for your visit and most of all thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! I love reading all your comments and appreciate it very much ;-)

Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Perfect color match, and so true - give thanks every day! Perfect layout Kristine, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the different paper strips on this, with the Black matting!! Looks awesome Kristine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layouts about everyday moments are so special. Great work as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet photo!
    I love how all the pattern papers are matted in black..looks sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love when you mat everything in black. Makes the layout pop!

    ReplyDelete