Saturday, November 17, 2012

Big Sister - Little Sister

I love my nieces!

This was a picture I took last summer. Megan was wearing her mother's sandals ( a bit too big for her ) and Marissa is growing up so fast ... i thought it was cute to take a picture of them from the waist down.

I recently purchased a CAMEO and still learning the options I have in creating titles and such.  I used Pebbles Inc - Sunnyside  I didn't have many stickers or embellies from this collection but loved the pink, blue and green colors.


 Big Sister - Little Sister 


I was inspired by this layout from Sheri Feypel - she has a fabulous gallery
I love the simple design, and used it for inspiration on my page.




Thanks for peeking!
Have a great day ;-)
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio