Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Am Awesome !

Ok, really i am not that conceited but I had cut this title with my Cameo and had it stashed in my " Cut File Folder " and had it at Stephanie's. So I created this page then needed a title... i liked the way it looked and how it fit on my photo frame!!! So.. hence I named my page I AM AWESOME!  ;-/


I used the Basic Grey - Clippings collection  LOVE IT! ...
I had this sheet in my stash for a month or more and loved it!


 I just didn't like the fact that the writing was upside down ... so, i cut up all the pieces and created my own page and added a few of my own from my Clippings Stash! I added Studio Calico Veneers, October Afternoon Alphas, Tim Holtz Staples


My journaling reads : Being 40 this year has thought me to be myself, be me and be Awesome!

Thanks for peeking!

6 comments:

  1. Love this page Kristine! It and you are both awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tottally agree with you! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! All your layers and details along with that "awesome" title make for the perfect layout! I loved turning 40..I kept saying it's when I finally felt comfortable with who I was. You are an amazing lady and you truly are Awesome!!! Enjoy your day Kristine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Kristine! And great job making that cute paper work the way you needed it to!! Congrats again on your Two Peas feature today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your idea of re-doing your patterned paper so that it works for you. Awesome once again!

    ReplyDelete