Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Delightful Day

This past summer I had the chance to spend a day at the park with my nieces. It was a beautiful night, not a lot of flies, and the sun was setting so nicely over the trees in the park. I took this sweet photo of Megan enjoying the slides and jumping around from swing to slide. I asked her to be a super model for me.. and this is what she gave me!


i've had tons of October Afternoon Woodland park and decided it was time to use it! I know it's not christmassy or even fallish ... but that's okay! I'm not a scrapper that needs that type of organization! Summer Pics it is ;-) 

Have a fabulous week!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kristine! Loving all of the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love that layout! Great colors, sketch, embellies. Coup de coeur pour moi! Good job!

    ReplyDelete