Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Things You Do

Yes, i created another page of my little nephew. His album needs a few more pages ... compared to his sisters he's got nothing! So... i'm adding to his album ;-)

I used Jillibean Soup again... and i promise this is the last one for this week alteast!
I still have a few left overs that i want to use up ;-)


now what am i going to play with!? I think a little October Afternoon maybe... I have some cupcake sitting on my desk and even a little Pebbles Inc.!

Can you tell I'm on vacation this week!!? Yup, the weather has been nothing but rain and clouds so i figured why not claim the kitchen table as my own this week and Create! That's what i'm doing ;-)

have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

  1. I love how you combined sooooooooo many different patterns on the page... they all go together so well that nothing is distracting... great tip to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!!! Love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOVE this...so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore ta page ; elle est magnifique

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just gorgeous. I love the black background. Can't wait to do that again. The results are always striking...

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cuttie :) I love this page - it's in dark colours but it's really warm and suits for little boy;

    ReplyDelete
  7. how wonderfully you combined all those green/blue patterns on your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work! Love how the colors just pop off the black background! Just found your site through Scrapbook.com!

    ReplyDelete