Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cute Little Dude & Typepad

Did you read my post yesterday about my love for Macho Nacho?! Well today is no exception! I created another layouts last night using this awesome Jillibean collection -- when i finished i looked at it and realized it's pretty close to the one i created 2 nights ago ;-) I've been creating girlie pages for the past few years with the occasional kitty page, so creating for my little nephew is encouraging me to create manly/ boy pages.

Here's a look at --- Cute Little Dude! Isn't he cute?! ;-))



*****************************

Well yesterday I started playing around TYPEPAD, and seeing if i could do a few edits to their templates... so i could " decorate " a few Typepad blogs.. I managed to learn a few things thanks to Google... and from a plain page this is what i ended up with..

I am able to edit to 2 columns, or 3 and also create banners/ backgrounds/ and a few sidebar items. I haven't mastered the signature or post separator yet but i'm sure i can find out how. So, if you have a TYPEPAD blog and wish to get a makeover ... i'll take 10$ off my regular price of 40$ plus your kit! For a limited time only ... until July 5th. CLICK here to register your blog and i'll get started on your makeover ;-)

Thanks for stopping by, i do enjoy your visits ;-)

5 comments:

  1. superbe !!! so beautiful !!!
    Bizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Kristine! Love all the dimension and well done on working out all that digi Typepad stuff!! Blogger is far more user friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout and I just adore that little moustache tucked in there! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. waouh !!! j'aime trop ta page ; elle est superbe

    ReplyDelete