Sunday, June 03, 2012

Sunshine Crop Sketches

Hello Friends!

I am a little pooped tonight to say the least. What a great weekend scrappin some, chatting some, and enjoying the company of great friends.
I hosted a fun online crop and in house gals got to play as well. We had over 300$ in prizes from amazing sponsors that will be posted on the Creative Scrappers site tomorrow with the names of ALL the winners .. in case you didn't get a chance to participate i'll post the sketches here and perhaps you can find time to play at your next scrappy event ;-)







if you check my sidebar, i have a feed of all my instagram pics! Some of the were taken at the crop - mostly sneaks of a few pages ;-)
I completed 4 pages which seems to be my norm for a scrappy weekend. I will for sure post them soon as well as the pics of my latest Vacation Snapshots mini album ;-)

THANK YOU to ALL the awesome chicks that came to scrap with us this weekend --- it really is a great time and hopefully we'll be able to get together again soon! Real Soon ;-)
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio