Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Summer Love

It's Wednesday, i enjoyed a day off today and got a little creative! I was browsing my favorite sites and stumbled upon this sketch from Becky Fleck on the Bella Blvd Blog. I've been wanting to create with Hexagons lately and this sketch was perfect!



My layout is of my niece, enjoying some time outside last week. With the sun shinning it just felt like a great summer day. Sadly it's been freezing since then, but i'm sure the sun will come out soon enough and i'll be complaining it's too hot! But regardless, i love this picture of her. She just turned 9 years old on Monday and she's growing up... wow.. seems like just a short while ago i was changing her diapers LOL! ..

This Bella Blvd Collection - Sunshine & Happiness was great for this paper. All the colors blend in well and of course matches her shirt. I don't use black cardstock as a base very often, so this was a bit different for me.

Thanks for peeking and hopefully you have an hour or two to create this week!
Hopefully I'll have time to play a bit more... i'm on a roll!

Chow for Now!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio