Wednesday, November 09, 2011

New Blogs

A few new blogs to showcase, and one of them is mine!!! ;-)

I loved these little cameras from Erin Bradley and knew right away I had to create something with it... for myself or someone else - but it ended up being myself!



take a look at these..

aren't they adorable! Erin has tons of clipart yummies in her shop..
take a peek...

Here are 2 other blogs i've recently decorated ... Creative ... On the Side and Love Your Mother.
I just learned how to create shadows around the blog wrapper.. i was pretty excited yesterday! hee!!! doesn't take much!

Thanks ladies for letting me decorate your blog.. Again you can view pics of my blog designs in my facebook gallery... -- If you're interested in a makeover just send me an email ;-)




Thanks for dropping by!
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio