Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kissie Face

Finally had the opportunity to take a pic to post this recent layout. It's a picture of my niece being silly and making faces. This one is called her Kissie Face! She's so funny and loves to laugh.

The papers used are from Jillibean Soup



I love this page! It took me about 3-4 hours to finish at our crop last weekend, probably because everything is matted on cardstock and then cut out. I just find that the matted papers just pop! Although time consuming, it does have a wonderful effect, something i am enjoying lately.

I have the name of my PAGE Kit Winner! yup, thank you ladies for leaving me comments and I am sure ... SOPHIE will LOVE the 4hr 37 layout kit! Merci Sophie!
LCOM will ship this out to you shortly .. Enjoy!

That's today's inspiration ;-)
Thanks for peeking!

9 comments:

  1. this is so cute Kristine !!!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable LO! I too love matted, love your embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Love the colors and the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'adore cette page, la façon dont tu as tout surligné en noir

    biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this!!!! The colors are magnificient and the picture is just way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink and grey on this LO! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your layout!!!!! You are right about the matted pages...it does POP!!!!

    ReplyDelete