Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Layouts Layouts

Imagine... i had these layouts sitting on my scrap table since .. um... November 18th. Yup it's been almost 2 weeks that these poor pages were just sitting there patiently waiting to be uploaded and commented on ;-)

This first page is called Soft Kitty.. i got inspiration from the TV sitcom the Big Bang Theory! I love that show and if you know the song Soft Kitty... this is my journaling ;-)

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr
paper used are from the Bella Blvd Collection Tail Waggers & Cat Naps



This second page is my niece, she's growing up so fast.. my goodness almost 5 years old already.
She's precious and has a great outlook on life - hopefully she can keep it that way!
Papers used are Jillibean Soup


This third one is my nephew.. He's gonna be a little heart breaker with those baby blue eyes.. Watch Out !!!
The papers used for this layout were the Rocket Age Collection from October Afternoon.

I hope all is well with you! I am currently off work for a few weeks ... since the shingles, and a few other health issues Doc has requested i stay home and rest for a few weeks... nice. Although I think i'm sleeping too much.. those afternoon naps are really too nice.

I sometimes have to ask Siri to wake me up!
She's awesome ;-)


Thanks so much for letting me share! Have a fabulous Wednesday Night ;-)

13 comments:

  1. We sing soft kitty around here all the time!! Great LO's Kristine.. feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layouts!!!! Fantastic!! Get well soon sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, LOVE all three layouts, just gorgeous!!! Big Bang Theory is pretty funny, isn't it? My son reminds me of Sheldon - hopefully he doesn't end up quite that socially backwards, haha! I hope you feel better soon, hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts! I think I'll use that kitty line for my next LO on my cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous!!!
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  6. try asking Siri to "Open the Pod Bay Doors, Hal"

    Love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what great layouts-i especially love the one of your nephew-super cute :)

    i completely understand where you are coming from-i also am on medical leave for another 3 1/2 weeks, it's already been 2 and i'm definitely sleeping a whole lot-just set up a schedule for myself last night as a matter of fact so i can stay somewhat normal lol. don't want to get too cozy with the blankies because before you know it i'll be back to the overnight shift at the hospital-thank goodness i love my job.

    thanks for sharing these lovely layouts and happy scrappin'!

    xo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creating as always Kristine! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic work as always. I love being able to drool over your work in real life. :))). Siri. ROCKS!! Who got you onto her hmmmm. Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. all these Los are so fantastic ! so fresh !
    Biz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! Ces pages sont vraiment superbes!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous as always...now I have that soft kitty song in my head !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello from Holland!
    I love your work, and your blogs.
    You've got some new followers!
    Such an inspiration!
    Best Regards,
    Jacky

    ReplyDelete