Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bloggie Blog Blog

Yes, i'm in this digital mood lately ... I've created a few makeovers and one of them includes mine and Creative Scrappers.

I created one today with a christmas feel...
Something was missing... i think it was snow or a tree or something ... maybe i'm not in the christmas mood yet ... so tonight i decided to change it!


I found this fun doodlie snowmen Kate Hadfield kit..
and decided to create this


isn't this more fun!? I love the snowmen, i'm making believe that's hubby and i are in a snowball fight LOL!! He hit my shovel and well i got him in the neck! LOL ;-)

and this is one i created for Creative Scrappers using Erin Bradley's digi kit.
I love her stuff!


To see my latest makeovers you can peek on the right side of my blog for a list ;-)
My waitlist is open in case you're interested in a makeover ... and this weekend ONLY up until Sunday Night (Nov 27)--- it's not 40$ but .... 30$ plus your kit! Save 10$ off !!!

email me to add your name to the list.. I only a few at a time!
Any questions please ask ;-)
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio