Monday, December 09, 2019

Merry and Bright | Simple Stories

Hello Friends!

I am here to spread a little Cheer with my latest layout called Merry & Bright using the Simple Stories Say Cheese Christmas collection. I absolutely love seeing picture of animals dressed up for the holidays. This little one called Dev is with his favorite human Cabrelle getting ready for the holiday festivities. That look on his face just screams why am I doing this !!!? Right?


This layout is very simple to create and all you need is a few sheets of this gorgeous and festive collection. I used a sheet from the Holly Jolly Simple Basics Collection, which is a must have by the way, and backed up a few pieces of assorted papers in different sizes. I used a piece of white cardstock as my base but any color that matches this collection would be perfect. I added my assorted papers to the base in no random order and that was my background! Simple right?


Once I added my photo I started embellishing the bottom and top left of the layout. I always use dimensional adhesive under my Bits & Pieces to create height and it also allows me to add more layers.


Journaling was added on a small piece of white cardstock and adhered under the top left cluster. My title was left simple using a die cut called Merry & Bright.


You can create this simple layout in no time and you can even add a few more pictures if you'd like.
This collection makes it super easy to create fun pages of you and your pets or something to make you SAY CHEESE!
Come visit Simple Stories and myself on instagram at @SimpleStories_ and @KristineDavidson.

Cheers !
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio