Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Grins & Giggles | Simple Stories


Hello Everyone!

It’s Kristine here today to share one of my latest layouts using the So Happy Together Collection. This collection is so perfect for a variety of pages and projects. It contains cute little flowers, word diecuts, colorful houses and so much more. Going to a house warming party soon? Perhaps an anniversary? Or just want to document the love your shared with your family a few weeks ago? All of these topics and more can be documented using this collection. My 12x12 layout is called Grins & Giggles.


My cousin spent the afternoon with her daughter and all they did was laugh and play outside. The most memorable moment of that day was this sweet selfie they took. I love the smile they both have and the laughter they shared together. I started my page with a piece of Green paper from the Basics Kit. I backed it up with a Blue piece of paper from the same Basics Kit and both of these then added to a piece of white cardstock. This created a great base for all those pieces of patterned paper I used.


I had an 6x8 paper pad and used quite a few of the papers included in this collection. I created layers and started embellishing with the Bits and Pieces.


Adding a small die it for my title “grins and Giggles” was perfect for this picture. I wanted to add a few sentences of journaling but decided to keep it simple with two strips of journaling as I usually do.



This was really a fun layabout to created and I absolutely loved creating with this collection. Don’t forget to share your layout using some Simple stories by using the #simplestories and tagging us @simplestories_

Have a great day!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio