Thursday, December 12, 2019

Believe | Simple Stories

Hello Friends!

 I was fortune to be able to create using the newly released Holiday collection called “Country Christmas” from Simple Stories. This collection is filled with so many gorgeous Bits & Pieces and I used a few to create clusters on my layout.
 Let’s take a look !


 To start my layout I used a piece of paper from the Basics Kit that matches this collection. It is perfect for background papers and allows me to add so many other pattern papers to my page and not have a standard white piece of cardstock.


I added a 1”x12” piece of red & white polka dotted paper to the top and bottom of my page to give some highlights to my layout. I added a larger piece of plaid paper 5x12 to the top and a 1/2” x 12” strip to the bottom.
The green paper was placed at the bottom of the plaid paper to tie up the layout. I added sewing for texture to the paper strips.


The Bits & Pieces for this collection are plenty. I created a cluster of stickers and diecuts on the left of my photo, added another cluster to the bottom of the layout using a border from the Combo Sticker sheet. So many options with these diecuts, it’s unlimited what you can create with them.


I added a title for may layout which is a sticker with the word BELIEVE. I added some dimensional adhesive to the back of the sticker to give it some height on the page.

I hope you enjoyed my layout and could find some inspiration in creating your own layout using the Country Christmas collection.

Come visit us on instagram! Simple Stories or Kristine Davidson

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio